The CMS Scientific Council Workspace (ScC Workspace) is the electronic, web-based communication space and working area for the CMS Scientific Council (ScC). Its aim is to provide a central platform for online collaboration and support the work and the communication of the Scientific Council between meetings. The platform consists of a public and a restricted area, the latter accessible only to the current members and observers of the CMS Scientific Council and includes the following sections:
- ScC WORKING GROUPS AREA (An area where the Scientific Council performs its technical work during the intersessional period on priority topics as instructed by the previous Conference of the Parties and the Convention’s official documents)
- ScC DISCUSSION AREA (A forum area where the Scientific Council discusses all other matters which are not covered by the existing working groups)
- ScC MEMBERS AREA (This area contains the contact list for all ScC members and observers and their individual profiles)
- ScC RESOURCES AREA (This area contains resource documents, such as the Convention text and annexes, the ScC Modus operandi, as well as the contact list for the CMS Secretariat staff and their individual profiles)
- ScC WIKI AREA (An area for collaborative drafting by two or more people of short documents, such as draft resolutions, or other texts).
For a brief introduction to the Scientific Council, please select from the menu on the left under Public Area >> Introduction to the ScC.
You can also contact the CMS Secretariat by sending a message under Contact in the footer of the page.